If you are reading this, it means you have done your research to find the best ways to get a larger penis and now you want to know more information about weights on penis using penis weight hanging and penis stretching.
Is Penis Weight Hanging Safe?
Yes hanging weights on penis is safe. When done right!
This post will show you how penis hanging increases your penis size from a medical point of view, the best tips to avoid any possible injuries, and the best routine to apply.
We have a strong stance that you should be using multiple techniques for your penis enlargement. Penis weight hanging is one of the most popular penis lengthening exercises. So let’s take a look and find out everything you need to know about penis hanging and ways to stays safe.
What is Penis Hanging?
Penis hanging or pe hanging is a kind of stretching exercises which increases the length of the penis by using weights hung from the shaft (usually just behind the glands) of the penis.
The weights stretch the penis by creating resistance and stretching the shaft tendons / muscles to gain more length.
What is the mechanism of penis weight hanging?
The name of this method tells a lot about it; you will hang a weight from your penis obviously. The question now is what is going to happen when you do this?
In order to comprehend everything, lets discuss the anatomy of the penis first.
The penis is composed of the following parts.
We can classify it into heads of uncircumcised men and heads of circumcised men. The head is covered with a tissue called mucosa in uncircumcised men which is also covered with a foreskin called prepuce. The prepuce is removed surgically in circumcised men and the mucosa turns into dry skin.2. Corpus Cavernosum:
The corpus cavernosum part is responsible for erections. It is composed of two columns running on the two sides of the penis and formed of tissues that are filled with blood when a man is sexually aroused causing an erection.3. Corpus Spongiosum:
The Corpus Spongiosum is the column running in the middle of the penis ending at the head. When you have an erection, this part becomes filled with blood to keep the urethra open.
All the previous parts are formed of smooth muscle tissue so the questions that should be asked now are what is smooth muscle tissue and how does it grow?
Smooth muscle tissues are soft, spongy tissues which are so different from the cardiac and skeletal muscle tissues especially in the way they grow.
Skeletal muscles, like the muscles of your arms, grow through a process called hypertrophy which means the size of the tissue grows without any increase in the number of cells forming this tissue.
Smooth muscle tissues do not grow this way. They grow via a process called hyperplasia which increases the number of cells within the tissue so the overall size of it will grow too.
And in order to stimulate the process of hyperplasia, you need to stimulate it physically. This is done through methods like penis weight hanging.
How does my penis actually grow?
Penis weight hanging is like exercises to your penis. It is a resistive physical stimulation that enhances hyperplasia of the smooth muscle tissue of the penis. After a while, the tissue will adapt to the changes and become larger.
And that is exactly the main goal and this is how penis weight works.
But like everything, there are pros and cons of this method.
So what are the pros and cons of penis weight hanging method?
There are many penis hanging reviews online mentioning some pure assumptions about this method making it sound dangerous while it is totally safe when you do everything right.
Penis weight hanging benefits
- You can use your hands freely after attaching the weight to your penis. Notice that you should not move around a lot or do any heavy activities to avoid causing any damages.
- There is no limit to the weight you can use or the length you want (within reason). Just give the exercise the proper time and consistency and you will get the length you want. Of course, it is the best to start with light weights then gradually increase them. It is also worth noting that all men are different when it comes to the amount of time under tension and the amount of tension required for growth. Some men will be easy gainers while others will take more time and tension to see gains.
- It is not only about the length. Actually, the exercise may increase the base girth (overall circumference) of the penis by up to half inch.
- The process is totally controllable when you follow the instructions typically. As we said, start with the weight that makes you comfortable and gradually increase it. If you are new to weight hanging start very low with 1 to 2 pounds hanging weights to be cautious.
- It is safe as long as you take the proper precautions. You have to monitor your physiological indicators and stress levels during the whole process too. The main key of the success of this method is not to rush the results. Give the tissues of your penis the proper time to adapt to the new changes.
- The results are guaranteed but be patient and let the method work for you. All the studies say that it is a very effective and natural way to penis enlargement.
Are there risks associated with penis weight hanging?
- Injuries are rare but possible. You have to follow all the precautions in order to avoid any kind of damages. Actually, the men who tried this method don’t usually mention the injuries, and all the information available online about the injuries and complications of penis hanging are due to poor judgement and practice.
- The movement is limited. Don’t move around too much and don’t perform any heavy tasks to avoid any kind of injuries.
- Privacy is needed. It is a difficult method to apply if you don’t have a private room where you can wear only your shirt and the penis weight.
Now, let’s discuss the precautions that you must follow during performing penis weight hanging.
How do I ensure I safely enlarge my penis as quickly as possible?
- Start Slowly:
Think of this method as going to a gym. You need to work your way up in weight and time; after all it all about getting a muscle bigger. Even if you have tried other methods, you still need to start slowly.
- Stop When You Feel Pain:
This is applied to all penis enhancement methods. Once you feel pain, stop immediately.
- Warm Up:
It is a precaution to decrease the risk of injuries. We will discuss it in the safest routine.
- Watch The Blood Circulation:
Make sure that blood is reaching all the parts of your penis while hanging the weights. Also, have some rest periods during the hanging to restore the circulation.
You need to test to see what your tolerance time is but we recommend maximum of 10 to 15 minutes per set and then rest and let blood flow return for at least 5 minutes.
The results are surpricing but they take time so let’s talk about the routine you should follow.
What is the Best Penis Weight Hanging Routine?
Again, the best way to start this exercise is gradually. The damages can be serious and permanent so please take care.
Patience, time, and consistency are the main qualities you should have to see actual results.
This routine is daily and may last for months so you need to make sure that you have the proper time before starting.
First of all, warm up for about 10 minutes of heat before attaching the weight to your penis. Use the most comfortable weights and don’t try to add more weights.
Use the weights for about 20 minutes daily. This routine can be done everyday and as you advance split sets of one in the morning and one at night can be done. If you ever experience too much fatigue or soreness skip your next session and give your penis time to recover. Add a maximum of ½ to one pound when you feel it is time to increase weight and test the new weight with caution. Don’t be afraid to go back down in weight if the weight increase seems like too much.
When finished with weight hanging it is a good idea to use an anti-turtle device such as the zen hanger ADS and / or the anti-turtle silicone penis sleeves to prevent your gains from retracting.
How do I Maximize Your Penis Enlargement Weight Hanging Results?
Here are some tips to accelerate the process and get results sooner.
1. Increase the weight hanging period:
The hanging routine usually takes about 10 hours per week. If you added extra hours to this routine, you will see the results sooner. Of course, you have to follow all the needed precautions during these additional hours too.
2. Learn More about Your Penile Tissues:
Understanding how tissues grow will provide you with the patience and consistency needed. Think of it as understanding how to grow your muscles in the gym because it is actually the same thing.
3. Keep Working on Your Same Tissue As Long As Required:
Changing the targeted tissue early is a common mistake. Your main goal is to reshape the tissue so keep working on the same tissue until it is completely deformed.
Recommended Beginner Penis Weigh Hanging System
[Videos] Penis Weight Hanging Exercises
Nearly all the people who share their experiences with penis weight hanging say that it can be safe, and the injury risk is rare as long as you follow all the precautions.
So, penis weight hanging is safe. Just go light and gradually increase slowly, and you will be seeing your penis grow.
Check out our collection of penis weight hanging products
|Medical Disclaimer: If you have any medical conditions, questions, or concerns, please speak with your healthcare provider directly. The articles on Zen Hanger are underpinned by peer-reviewed research and information drawn from medical societies and governmental agencies. However, they are not a substitute for professional medical advice diagnosis, or treatment.|